fake teeth dollar store
Important Autumnal things...
1. Finding strange ways to stay fit, like jumping off poles in an alley.
2. Fake teeth from the dollar store.
3. Planning a Halloween costume for many weeks (er, months) in advance. I finally purchased mine, but it's a secret!
4. Knee socks.
5. Fuzzy leopard berets.
6. Letting the almost-tan acquired from the Jersey Shore (not kidding) finally fade away.
7. Always contemplating a pumpkin purchase, but never going through with it.
8. Hopping to work instead of walking. You know, because of the crunchy leaves.
9. Bare legs for as long as possible (except for the aforementioned knee socks).
10. Reuniting with old sweaters and pretending they are new again.